Monday, October 5, 2015

Who puts the leaves back on the trees in the spring?

the re-leaf society.
HA.   
 
Tender mercies are a real thing. 

Our scripture study class that nobody came to last week had 4 people this week! :) #praises AND they said they'll all come back and bring friends! Happy day! The AP's showed up to our district meeting which made it way too fun, haha. They're working on hopefully importing me for the Tacoma fireside this Sunday. Here's hoping! We're also going to climb the nuclear towers in Elma today (they used in filming Transformers supposedly) so fun things are ahead. 

General Conference is always such a blessing! How lucky we are to be able to watch/listen live to the inspired people called by God to address us and help us. I'm so thankful for their counsel. I need it haha. I could go on for hours about everything I loved and inspiration I received, but nobody got time for that today. But I did really like was Elder Oaks' talk on the Atonement and Pres Uchtdorf's talk. And Elder Lawrence's talk on becoming better. and "ponderize-ing" and a ton of other things. I think this week my scripture is going to be 1 Nephi 17:13 :

And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led.

It's funny how often I forget that the Lord really is still leading me, even when I so often don't realize that it is Him and He is still in charge and He does still love me. It's hard to remember sometimes. But I'm so grateful that He is always there and He does see all that we are worth and all that we can become. I'm grateful for His guidance in my life and for allowing me the opportunity and privilege to serve a mission. It is the greatest thing I have ever experienced and it's taught me so much. 

I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father and all they do for me. 
I love you all and I'm grateful for all your support and everything you do for me! You're the best!

Sister Wilson
 
 we love fall!

 for reals, I love fall. 

 Massive slugs are everywhere. I'll spare you the close-ups.


  some pretty views of Hartstine Island while we were out knocking doors.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment