Monday, August 3, 2015

What to Expect When you are Expecting

Well, this has been a crazy week and I don't quite remember what happened.

Laticia is going to Girls Camp this week! We're excited for her and praying it all goes well. :) 
Larry is stil trying to quit smoking but doing good and making progress. He's praying about a day when he feels he'll be ready for baptism and we're trying to understand his situation a little deeper. The love of Christ is an amazing thing to feel.
 
So, we got transfer calls Saturday and President called to let us know that Sister Thurber is leaving to Port Angeles and I will be having a baby missionary. I'm rather terrified, but I'm excited. She'll be coming straight from the MTC tomorrow and I'll be picking her up at transfer meeting! Extra prayers for us would be appreciated this week :) 
 
We're going to the beach again today as a zone so we don't have much time! We got to have a sleepover in Elma with Sisters Jones and Brewster last night so we didn't have to drive so far today, which was way super fun. I love mission sleepovers. 
 
Things are going way good here in Shelton! We found 3 super cool new investigators this week and I'm excited to see how those go this week! Some greenie faith will be helpin us out ;) 
 
The Gospel is so true. It's so real. I absolutely love being a missionary. It's the best thing I've ever done. I've had several youth ask me this week what it's like to be on a mission and I can't put it in words. I have learned more than I ever have and I love my Savior with more than I ever have. I'm so grateful for the time I have here!
 
I love you all so very much! Have the best week!
Sister Wilson
 
Oh, PS --Final spider count of the transfer - Wilson 33   Thurber 8.5 
 
 a very kind old lady told us she didn't want to hear our message, but offered us popsicles. So we read her a scripture and said a prayer in thanks.

 I love miniature things. Like baby pinecones.

 I love Washington

 #answeryourphone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment